- Hits: 103
Announcing – A Collaboration with PayProp – A Premier Rent Collection & Payment System
Improving the experience of our Landlords and Tenants is a priority at Alphabet City.
Adopting this proven technology will help achieve this.
Therefore, we are delighted to announce, that from April 1st 2022, we will move to PayProp to handle our rent collection and payments.
It is fully integrated with our banking system and automates payments and reconciliations.
Our Landlords and Tenants will see the following benefits:
- Landlord App – view entire portfolio in real-time
- Monthly Statements – simpler format showing transactions that have occurred, with 100% accuracy
- Catching arrears early – tenants texted and emailed daily
- Faster payments – accounts reconciled to £0.00 daily, so money received can be paid sooner
- Greater visibility – automated payment advice each time funds sent
- Better service – PayProp automates the admin, allowing us to focus on servicing your portfolio and providing a great service to you
- Tenant Portal – you can view your rental account in real-time
- Rent Receipt – you will be sent payment advice each time your rent is received
- Text updates – a reminder sent when rent is due and if late
- Better Service – PayProp automates the admin, to allow us to spend time ensuring you have the best tenancy.
- Hits: 288
- Hits: 294
London’s residential market, at least in the short term, lost out during the pandemic. London’s average prices increased by 2.8% over the year to September, compared with 11.8% nationally. In some central London postcodes, prices contracted from 10 to 20% at the pandemic’s height. But with London’s office workers and international buyers returning, is the capital about to regain lost ground?
To read more, click here.